A VERY WARM WELCOMEWe’re a community in and around Stellenbosch committed to Jesus Christ and his gospel. We welcome everybody who believes and trusts in him or wants to find out more. Come and join us at our Sunday services at 9am or 6.30pm or at one of our midweek activities. Sunday mornings include people of all ages and backgrounds with a large contingent of families and young children. Our evening church is served mainly by students, but all are welcome.
- The Righteous Judgement of Gog (Romans 2:1-16) by Loots Lambrechts on 17 March 2019.
- How can a loving God send people to hell? (Luke 16:19-31) by John-Paul Harper on 17 March 2019.
- The Curving of the Heart (Romans 1:18-2:1) by JB Krohn on 10 March 2019.
- If God is good, why is there so much suffering & evil in the world? (Romans 8:14-30) by John-Paul Harper on 10 March 2019.
- Not ashamed of the gospel (Romans 1:16-17) by John-Paul Harper on 3 March 2019.
- Join us this Sunday for a family picnic in the park. Everyone welcome!...Continued
- Join us for a film and discussion this week. Everyone welcome! When: Friday 8 March 7.30pm Where: 48 Cynaroide’s Rd Paradyskloof (Montzinger’s home) What: Roma (2018) – recent winner of …...Continued
- You’re invited to join us this Saturday as we reflect on Priorities in a Christian man’s life. We all struggle with busy-ness and balance: how do we divide our time between …...Continued
There are no upcoming events.